Please select a tab above to learn more about our firm & services offered. To submit your contact information for an appointment, please scroll down.
COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
- IN PERSON APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – PHONE AND VIDEO CONFERENCE AVAILABLE TOO
- MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED FOR ALL NON-VACCINATED PERSONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- OUR LOBBY IS OPEN FOR NORMAL TRAFFIC
Please See Below For Further Guidance Regarding In Office Visits and Options.
If you do have an in person appointment, we would also request that you contact us to reschedule an appointment if you are ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or believe that you have been exposed. We want to continue serving all of our client’s needs and keep ourselves, staff, and clients as healthy as possible.
We will continue a variety of polices to assure the health of our staff, our clients, and the community:
- Telephone conferences and Video conferences will be available in place of all office visits and utilized for the majority of interactions
- CDC Guidelines for masking will be preferred in office
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The material contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship. This information is not intended to constitute legal advice from an attorney and does not form any attorney-client relationship. Past results afford no guarantee as to future outcomes and each case must be judged on its own merits.